The Collingwood Ski and Snowboard Swap will be following all social distancing protocols outline by the current Phase set out by the various levels of Government.
Our aim is to provide a safe and comfortable atmosphere for everyone.
Changes you can expect this year.
- Social Distancing Guidelines – stay 2 meters apart.
- Book a time to register items to sell.
- Book a time to come into shop – more details Book a Time To Shop.
- Staggering the number of people allowed in at anyone time.
- Hand sanitizer provided at entrance, and exit.
- Wash rooms will be closed onsite – no public washrooms.
- No food or drink allowed in the building.
- Only service animals will be allowed in the building.
- Arrows on floor and walls to indicate one way direction.
- Check the registration page for a list of items that you can check in.
- Masks or face covering will be required.
- Staff will have face covering/masks and face shields(where applicable).
- Used gear will be sanitized before being put onto sales floor.
- Anyone not following standard safety protocols will be asked to leave.
- Floor plan of where skis, boots, snowboards, clothing and accessories will be available.
- Big thanks to Grey Bruce Health and Blue Mountain Resorts for helping set the proper guidelines.